CDC RECOMMENDING BOOSTERS FOR CHILDREN 12-17

The CDC has recommended Pfizer boosters for children 12-17 years of age 5 months after the completion of their initial vaccination series. Our team is working to create availability for booster appointments, and more information will be forthcoming soon! Please keep an eye on your email for additional information.

Palm Beach Pediatrics - Lorna Foster, MD, FAAP

PBP EARNS DISTINCTION IN BEHAVIORIAL HEALTH

Primary care practices that earn NCQA's Distinction in Behavioral Health Integration have put the right resources, evidence-based protocols, standardized tools and quality measures in place to support the broad needs of patients with behavioral health conditions.

Welcome

Lorna Foster, MD, FAAP

The newest provider to join the Palm Beach Pediatrics family

Dr. Fox speaking to WPTV about the integration of mental health into your child's primary care at Palm Beach Pediatrics.

Comments Box SVG icons Used for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

Happy Memorial Day! 🇺🇸

Load more

Palm Beach Pediatrics Patient Portal

Palm Beach Pediatrics

Telemedicine

Some simple-to-follow, yet very important steps to have an effortless telemedicine appointment with your provider.

Palm Beach Pediatrics - TeleHealth Visit

The administrative staff at PBP is amazing! I'm always helped quickly and kindly on the phone, and the reception staff is always friendly and welcoming. Thank you to them for being an essential part of making PBP so wonderful, and for doing what is often a difficult job with such grace.

Dana G

Facebook

April 27, 2022

My family has been going to this practice for 7 years this upcoming February. They regularly see Dr. Lambkin and Dr Pearson, I totally recommend them! But the Clinical Director here, Christy B. is a jewel . She listens to our concerns as parents and finds a solution we are comfortable with. Christy is such a compassionate individual that makes herself available when you feel like you don't have a voice, that is AMAZING . Love this practice!

Raven M.

Google

January 31, 2022

I would like to say how much I enjoy our visits since we started seeing Mrs. Kelly Douglas APRN. She makes sure my children and I always understand all we discuss at the appointment. She is so kind and takes the time to go over all needed during the appointment. I hope to have my girls see her for their health care always. Thank you for her

Anonymous

Patient Survey

November 18, 2021

Dr Gina, the nurses, and receptionists are all kind and helpful, and take plenty of time going slow with my son and making both of us feel comfortable. I appreciate the practice's commitment to science and safety, and also respect that they firmly uphold their policies. I have only had good experiences, and it's impressive that they are able to make a doctor appointment with injections a positive experience for my baby!

Dana G.

Facebook

August 25, 2021

Thank you for doing an excellent job caring for all 4 of my children. Wonderful practice!

Melissa D.

Facebook

August 26, 2021

My daughters have had the BEST care since they were born. (Since 2005!) The nurses are outstanding. We LOVE Dr. Stout! The office staff helps with our busy schedules/appointments! They care about each person who walks through the doors. Highly recommend!!

Lori D.

Facebook

May 22, 2021

I use Dr Fox at Palm Beach pediatrics, ... We have used them for 19 years.

Jennifer R.

Nextdoor.com

September 9, 2020

If you want weekend appointments and immediate sick child care, then go to Palm Beach Pediatrics. We've been going there for 16 years.

Anna H.

Nextdoor.com

August 28, 2020

I absolutely love my pediatrician Dr Pearson. She spends so much time with us at each visit and remember the things we discussed from previous visit. She follows up and also had great advice for me post partum. She cares about my daughter and advocates for me as a parent being in my best shape to raise her. She treats us both with attention and respect. When I was recovering from my c-section she helped me carry the baby to the car. I'm so glad I found her!

Eve G.

Yelp

September 4, 2019